Estate and Probate Law

Everyone needs a Will and other end of life documents such as financial Power of Attorney, Living Will and Healthcare Power of Attorney. Under some circumstances you may also need a Trust. Mr. Root can help you plan for your loved ones after you are gone.
If a family, loved one or friend has died you may need the assistance of Mr. Root to help you navigate through Probate Court. Mr. Root can help you if you are the Executor or Administrator of an estate or if you are a family member that simply has questions. A family member may be in need of a Guardianship if he or she is unable to care for him/herself. Mr. Root can help you apply to a guardian with the Probate Court and help you navigate through the process. Also, another member of your family may be applying to be guardian and you may have questions and Mr. Root can help with that.

Contact Us